Friday, March 6, 2015

Minecraft


Image result for minecraft creatures



           Today I am going to talk about this really cool game called Minecraft. My brothers started playing Minecraft about 3 years at a friends house. When he told me about it I thought that game sounds so weird, I'll never play it. Well about a year ago my brother told me to give it a try so I did and I'm glad I did. I have it for my tablet and my brothers and I make cool creations like roller coasters, prisons, towns, and more.

 Minecraft is a very popular video game. It is very blocky(like 80's technology gaming) everything is in 3-D mode. There are two game modes survival and creative. In survival you have to survive your first night and you only have minutes.(twenty) to build some sort of shelter and have left over wood to mine and make more tools. In creative mode you can fly and have infinite items and can't die. You have ten hearts each worth two points and ten hunger(they look like chicken wings) the more you work the more hungry you get. Then you have to eat some food to keep from dying from starvation (cooked chicken, pork chops, beef, apples, golden apples, etc.).


The night has monsters that only spawn at night like zombies, skeletons, creepers, endermens,etc. There are also passive mobs like pigs, cows, chickens, sheep etc. Creepers are mistakes because the creator (notch) messed up the designs for a pig and they were created. They will not die at morning like zombies and skeletons. They also have TNT in them so if you get close and hear a sizzling noise you'd better run.

There are other worlds that you can visit like the nether and the ender world. The Nether is a fire kind of world with ghasts, zombie pigmen, wither skeletons. It has fortresses that you can get cool stuff in.
 The ender world has endermens everywhere. It also has a boss.......The Ender Dragon. She is very hard to kill because she has healing crystals that you have to shoot with arrows. When you kill her you get a dragon egg. The trick to get it is to put a piston on the side and then put a button down and push the button and you will get the egg.

So this is my review on Minecraft. If you have suggestions on any reviews I should do please leave a comment.





1 comment: