Monday, December 14, 2015

Its the most wonderful time of the year.


It's almost here. Christmas! Gingerbread house are being made, gift giving, stockings all hung up in a row above the fire place, christmas baking, and of course snow ball fights.



I truly love christmas and not because of the presents but because it brings families together. I love watching Christmas movies with all my family and our favorite is Elf. We quote it all the time.
It is about an elf who finds out he is a human and goes to New York City to find his dad.

Those of you who have never seen it I highly recommend watching this christmas. Another favorite of ours is A Christmas Story. It is about a little kid who wants a red ryder (a gun). However everyone keeps telling him"You'll shoot your eye out."

One tradition we have is inviting friends and neighbors over and making gingerbread houses(we use graham crackers). It is a lot of fun. Every year my mom and I(sometimes) make homemade fudge and camels to give to neighbors, teachers, and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment