Wednesday, May 17, 2017

My Favorite Music Artists

Image result for music
I listen to music pretty much every day. It's unavoidable, whether i am in a car, the mall, an elevator, on my phone or laptop, music is playing. Over my years of listening to music, i have found music i like and music i don't like. This list is my favorite Music Artists.

All of this is based on that i like or Love at least 3 of their songs! There is probably more. Just FYI there is a bunch of Rock bands on here. 


10) Maroon 5
For a course of maybe a year this was all i listened to. This artists is one i wouldn't recommend to children under 11 because it cusses, but hey you don't have to listen to me right? My 7th grade teacher got me into them. My favorite song they have done is Maps


9) Taylor Swift
Yes, i like Taylor Swift. As long as i have been listening to music since i was little Taylor Swift was one of the artists. I really like her a lot. My Favorite song she does is Blank Space.



8) P!nk
So Another artist most children should not listen to. I remember hearing her on Pandora a few years back and fell in love with her music. She also is in Alice through the looking glass which if you read my last blog post you would know i love that movie. So hearing Pink in it was even more awesome. which the song she did in Alice was my favorite. Just Like Fire



7) Kansas
This band is from the 70's. I actually had heard of them on Pandora before i knew i liked any of their songs. The hit single Carry On Wayward Son is actually used a lot in Supernatural(a TV Show) and it is a great song.


6) Queen
This one is also a 70's band. I knew some of their songs before i knew what the band was. Like We Will Rock You or We Are The Champions. They are really good. 


5) AC/DC
An 80's band. I again found them on Pandora and fell in love with them. It funny listening to them out loud and one of my family members walks in and gives me a strange look just because it is hard rock. I like Back in Black


4) Imagine Dragons
This one like most of the ones on here, i found on Pandora. I actually got my brother to like them. My favorite song by them is either Demons or Monster


3) Fall Out Boy
This one i found while watching Big Hero 6 which has Immortals and i fell in love and decided to see what other songs they had. I think Immortals is my favorite. 


2) Panic! At The Disco
One of my best friends showed me one of their songs and i liked the music so much that i went and bought the song 20 minutes later. My favorite songs by them are I Write Sins Not TragediesThis Is GospelMiss Jackson. I love a lot of their songs as well, but these are my favorites.


1) Twenty One Pilots
This one i was looking up something and came across them. So curiosity came over me and i checked them out. Well, they are my favorite band with Panic! At The Disco a very close second. My favorite song by them is the whole Blurryface Album and House Of Gold. I like all of their songs but those are most definitely my favorites.


So those are my top 10 Music Artists. I hope you try them out if you have never heard of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment