Saturday, May 13, 2017

My Favorite Disney Movies

I love Disney movies so much! i don't think there is one i don't like. Well maybe, i just haven't found it yet. I love Disney for the songs they do cause I love to re watch and sing along. So Pretty much every movie on here except a couple have songs i love to sing.
So this is Basically my top 15 Disney Movies which will be hard to narrow down for me, but here we go!

Image result for disney logo



Image result for lion king15) Lion King

      That movie was amazing.  Lion King was something i grew up with. On sundays we would watch Disney Movies and so i really gained my love for Lion King then. Also man, Hanuka Matata. Need i say anything else?



14) Little Mermaid

Image result for little mermaid     OK so she is my favorite princess, because of her hair. I'm jealous of her bright red hair. But i have always loved mythical lore about Mermaids but i kinda always figured they were a nicer way of saying Sirens. But the songs were Amazing!

Image result for toy story13) Toy Story

     A movie about what toys do when you aren't around? YES PLEASE! I actually wasn't that into it until my brother was like 4 and i was 10 and he watched it on repeat all day and then, much like me now with Doctor Who, wanted everything Toy Story. I think the first on is the best but i love them all.
Image result for the nightmare before Christmas
12) The Nightmare Before Christmas

     I loved this movie from the first time i watched it about 4 years ago. I love Halloween, its my favorite holiday so this movie was amazing. I sing this is Halloween every year because of this movie.

Image result for john carter11) John Carter

    I actually had read the first book in this series and then found out their was a movie. And like every movie based off a book there are differences. But It was really closed and i loved that.
Image result for aladdin
10) Aladdin

     Prince Ali! Fabulous he! Ali Ababwa! Who could not love this movie? The genie was my favorite with all his funny impressions and songs. This movie i haven't seen in about 2 years now which is sad but i still love it.
Image result for hocus pocus
9) Hocus Pocus

   Another Halloween Disney movie? I told you I loved Halloween. This movie was just amazing the first time i watched it and i watch it every Halloween or on my birthday which is close to Halloween.
Image result for incredibles
8) The Incredibles

    Incredible Movie. (see what i did there.) I am excited to see the second one which comes out in June 2018!! I loved the first one and i bet i am going to love the second one. Also Superheroes!

Image result for enchanted7) Enchanted

    This movie is literally a movie i had been waiting for a long time. It was hilarious and awesome. Animated Characters get banished to a world without happy endings that turns out to be our world? THANK YOU DISNEY!!

Image result for big hero 66) Big Hero 6

    OK I love this movie WAY better than Frozen, Because 1) No Awkward love triangle and 2) Immortals by Fall Out Boy! It wasn't rushed in story line(I think Frozen was rushed in the beginning) and little kids could understand it when Hiro Lost his Brother and how it made him depressed for a bit.

Image result for remember the titans
5) Remember the Titans

    This movie was so amazing and inspiring. Now i know like nothing about football, but i loved this movie. Words can't describe how amazing this movie was. And it wasn't all seriously the whole time it had funny moments too.

Image result for pirates of the caribbean4) Pirates Of the Caribbean

    I love this Series so much! I love the pirates and the story line. I am excited to go watch the fifth one that's coming out this month, Dead Men Tell No Tales!

Image result for up3) Up

   I have actually been afraid of lots of helium balloons because they could carry me away, but this movie made it look like fun! I loved Doug he was so funny!
Image result for hercules
2) Hercules

    As I have mentioned before I love Greek Mythology, and this movie was so amazing and i love singing it's songs or reciting lines. I liked how this one was a cartoon because even kids could understand it. This movie is actually the reason i love Greek Mythology.

1) Alice in Wonderland & Alice Through the Looking Glass

Image result for alice through the looking glass
Image result for alice in wonderland    These are my all time favorites! i absolutely LOVE Cheshire Cat and Hatter. I LOVED the way the made it almost like a Cartoon but not a cartoon. You know how some movies you hate the villian or certain characters? Well for me, i couldn't hate any of them. I love Alice, the red Queen, Time, all of them. I never saw the cartoon til about 3 or 4 years ago, but i had seen the 2010 one. I like the cartoon one, but i prefer the 2010 and 2016 flims. I actually went and saw Alice Through The Looking Glass when i was in Vegas last year in June. It was amazing and i wouldn't stop talking about it, so my dad got me the movie for Christmas.

Well these are my Top 15 Disney Movies. I do love all but i had to narrow it down or we would be stuck here all week.

Image result for disney logo

No comments:

Post a Comment